1. Some great painting by Giles at Tarleton’s Quarter. These are American riflemen from the American Revolution period.
2. Dee and I attended the 5th annual “Honey Bee Festival” at Rockwood Park. It is put on by the Rockwood Park Backyard Beekeepers Association. They had volunteers explaining about creating a bee-friendly yards and choosing bee-friendly plants. If you’re interested in becoming a beekeeper there were members explaining how to get into the interesting hobby. A list of beekeeping classes available in our area, demonstrations of honey harvesting and local honey for sale.
3. The National Constitution Center has an interesting article, “10 Fascinating Facts About The Liberty Bell.”
4. This was recorded in 1969 by Red Skeleton. Please take the time to watch.
5. The Minions “banana song.”
6. My friend Ron loves hunting. His trophies are interesting and he has them displayed in his den. I took these photos when we were visiting them last weekend.
7. The final match of World Cup Soccer is Sunday at 3:00 PM EST. The teams; Germany and Argentina. I am looking forward to an exciting game. Germany has scored more goals, 2.8 per match versus 1.2. The percentage of shots on goal are 70% for Germany versus 60% for Argentina.
Who will win? I’ll go with Argentina, but don’t forget Bert Bell’s famous phrase, ”On any given Sunday, any team can beat any other team." Although he was referring to NFL Football, it is the same for FIFA Soccer.
Read other "Takes" at Conversion Diary.