1. Last Saturday the Irish Lads faced Army in San Antonio, Texas. The Black Knights did not play well, loosing 44-6. This is another one of those traditional rivalries that is enjoyable to watch each time the two teams meet. After completion of the games, both teams gathered together while each of their supporters sang their school anthems.
2. My good friend Dick sent these photos to me.
|A shoe car, but I don't know what size it is.|
|One of my favorites, a VW Camper|
3. “The more you observe politics, the more you've got to admit that each party is worse than the other.” Will Rogers
4. Calvin and Hobbes, pirates ..
5. Linda Ronstadt and Kermit singing “When I Grow to Old to Dream.”
6. "Today is the anniversary of the deaths of several people who led risky lives for Jesus. In the early hours of November 16, 1989, commandos of the Salvadoran armed forces entered the university campus and murdered six Jesuits, together with two women who were sleeping in a parlor attached to their residence. Remember the Jesuits and their friends who were martyred on Nov. 16, 1989 in El Salvador. Remember, pray and always stand up, even when it is risky, against repression and violence."
7. Have a Blessed Thanksgiving Day.
“This Victorian illustration is the work of the very gifted artist, M. Schmucker from around the turn of the century.”
Go over to "This Ain't the Lyceum,” where Kelly is hosting more takes.