"Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset." Saint Francis De Sales

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

18th Century Wagons and Carts



I have written about showing my complete collection of wagons and carts that I use for gaming. Some of them are recently completed and there a few that were painted back some years ago. I have written about my more recent ones in other blogs.

Starting on the left are three powder carts. One of the carts has a Colonial wagon attendant. He doesn’t represent any particular regiment. Sort of an extra figure that has earned a spot on the table. In the background is a water wagon. 

The center has a dowel sided baggage wagon with a civilian wagon attendant.

On the right are three baggage carts, one with a civilian wagon attendant. In the back is an ox cart which I’ve had for many years. It was originally used for the Anglo Saxon-Viking period. It fits well with the rest of my collection and I've thought about getting another one.

All of them are from Hinchcliffe Miniatures. I haven’t thought about adding any more. However, if I spot something that is different from what I have, it will probably be added.





No comments:

Post a Comment