"Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset." Saint Francis De Sales

Friday, February 14, 2020

Imagine, Vikings & Painting



**********

We watched the movie, "I Can Only Imagine," and enjoyed the actors, the music and the story line. 

The cast included Dennis Quad as the father, Arthur Millard and J. Michael Finley as the son Bart Millard.



**********

I did some research on the Vikings 6th season and found this on Wikipedia. 

"The sixth and final season of the historical drama television series Vikings premiered on December 4, 2019, on History in Canada.[1] ...'
The sixth season consists of a double order of twenty episodes, split into two parts of ten episodes; the second half will premiere in 2020.[1] The season mainly focuses on King Bjorn's reign over Kattegat and Ivar's adventures in Rus."

**********

I have not had the opportunity to watch any of the 2020 episodes but Paul's Bods has sparked my interest once again.



Vikings ...



**********

go comics


**********

I haven't been working on any of my miniatures fro the last 4+ months. It's time to get back into painting. My schedule shows that I should be working on a British encampment from Perry Miniatures. After that is another unit of Highlanders. 

**********

Happy Valentine's Day!

https://imgur.com/gallery/aRLv4

**********

Nick Drake - “Northern Sky” (1970)




Kelly is hosting more takes at her place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment