"Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset." Saint Francis De Sales

Friday, September 1, 2017

Thankful Thoughts for Today




1. I’m thankful for the knowledge of God’s love.

2. I’m thankful for my “Earth Angel” Dee. Her love provides my strength to guide me through whatever we encounter. She keeps me laughing and teaches me about the little things in life that are important.

3. I’m thankful for our family. We all love, share, laugh and support each other.

4. I’m thankful for our friends. People who, like family, are always there to support and love me.

5. I’m thankful for Saint Frances De Sales. He is there when I’m writing. He reminds me to keep an open mind, to be patient and not to criticize.

6. I’m thankful for each day. I don’t know how many more I have, but I do my best to enjoy each one.

7. I’m thankful for those who write about their faith, their families, their likes and dislikes. The blogs have enriched my life and support me to continue writing.

7A. I’m thankful to Kelly for hosting our blogs.

Go over to "This Ain't the Lyceum," where Kelly is hosting more takes.



No comments:

Post a Comment