My Slow Takes
1. Happy Valentine’s Day. I hope you all enjoyed the beautiful cards from your loved ones. Dee and I shared our day with family and a special guest, Ryan.
2. Our friend Ryan’s grandmother, Irene, made her final journey on Tuesday. Please pray for the soul of Irene and her family.
3. February 17, 1972, the Volkswagen Beetle breaks a “world car production record.”
4. “National Drink Wine Day" is celebrated annually on February 18 across the United States. The purpose of National Drink Wine Day is to spread the love and health benefits of wine. Wine has played an important role in history, religion and relationships. We embrace the positive benefits of wine such as new friends, reduced risk of heart disease and the enhancement of food and life.”
5. Thursday evening started the Richmond Cursillo 477th men’s weekend. Please pray for the team members and candidates.
6. Today is Dee’s birthday. We are going to the Richmond Spider versus VCU Rams game. Go Spiders!
7. Patty Loveless, “My Old Friend the Blues.” One of my favorites.
Go over to "This Ain't the Lyceum,” where Kelly is hosting more takes.