"Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset." Saint Francis De Sales

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Time, Reunion and Spring



1. Daylight saving time has come and is now a thing of the past.


Well, at least for some of us.

2. We held an Italy trip reunion gathering last weekend. Many of those on the trip were present. It is blessing that we maintain our connection and enjoy the friendship that was developed during the trip. 



3. Every once in awhile Dee likes to enjoy a day where she can not be concerned about anything in particular. It is called a “Deeday.” The rules are simple.
1. Let her stay in PJs all day.
2. I feed myself.
3. I make sure there is plenty of coffee.
4. No visitors.
5. Make sure she has everything required to "just do her thing."
6. Let her handle the TV controller.

4. There was a time, when I was much younger, single and without much thought about anything serious, that I thought about joining the circus. My favorite performer was "the daring young man on the flying trapeze." However, heights bothered me and I didn't look good in tights. It probably worked out well in the long run, as Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus" are closing this May.


5. Happy St. Patrick's Day.


6. Monday March 20 is, hopefully, the first day of spring.  


7. The Four Tops - Reach Out,I’ll Be There       




Go over to "This Ain't the Lyceum," where Kelly is hosting more takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment