1. “Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick has asked the Texas Rangers to work with the Houston Police Department in the recovery of Tom Brady’s missing Jersey.” Don’t mess with Texas.
2. Our weather in Richmond, Virginia this week. Monday 64, Tuesday 74, Wednesday 74, Thursday 44 (Rain & Flurries), Friday 42, Saturday 63 and Sunday 72. A wee bit strange for the month of February. I’m not complaining.
3. On February 10, 1996, “world chess champion Garry Kasparov loses the first game of a six-game match against Deep Blue, an IBM computer capable of evaluating 200 million moves per second.” More details at This Day in History.
4. “When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.” Tecumseh, leader of the Shawnee 1811-1813.
5. Please pray for my good buddy Dave and his family. He is in the hospital recovering from heart surgery.
7. The Temptations, “I Wish It Would Rain.”
Go over to "This Ain't the Lyceum," where Kelly is hosting more takes.