"Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset." Saint Francis De Sales

Friday, January 27, 2017

Birthdays, Dow & My Hobby



1. This week I reached my 70th year on earth. Thank you Lord!

2. On Saturday evening our group got together to celebrate four birthdays. Dinner at La Cucina's and cake and ice cream at our home. I'm the youngest one. 😃

Maureen, Roger, Tony & Me

3. God has blessed me with a birth date of January 25th. The day before this is the birth date of St. Francis de Sales, my patron saint. The day after is the birth date of Monsignor Shreeve. This provides me a "heavenly connection" to God on one side and an "earthly connection" to God on the other side. I’m sure He knew that I needed the help.

4. The Dow hit 20,000 for the first time. It happened to be on my birthday.


From CNN

5. My historical figure painting has slowed since I've been going to PT. Not because of pain or discomfort, just time. Yes, it appears that PT it is cutting into my hobby time. I'm not complaining, just looking for an excuse for lack of production. 😏

6. Winter is here and snow is on the way to the Great Lakes Region

7. Paul Simon - Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard. A fun song.





Go over to "This Ain't the Lyceum," where Kelly is hosting more takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment