"Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset." Saint Francis De Sales

Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Slow Takes (Vol. 59)

1. I tried to photograph some miniatures that I finished painting. However, my photo talents are lacking and my photographer, Dee, is out for the evening. I’ll try for next week.
2. Dee’s sister-in-law is in the hospital taking medication in hopes that surgery will not be required. Please pray for Judy to have the strength to get through this.
3. We have a new manager for out IT team. His name is Bret and he appears to be fitting in well.
4. I have been reading the responses to the “140 characters or fewer” that Jennifer posted last Tuesday. I selected receiving emails so that I wouldn’t miss anything. My inbox has been “humming” all week. I didn’t realize how many bloggers wrote about, just about, everything and anything. Thank you Jennifer.   
5. I got a great deal on the L. L. Bean “Allagash Bison Handsewn” shoes. It was worth the wait.
6. Last night we attended Ultreya at the Church of Epiphany which is our parish. I enjoyed seeing and sharing with fellow brother’s and sister’s in Christ. 

The witness talk was presented by Patricia who spoke on where we are with Jesus. How are we different as we become closer to Him?
De Colores!
7. I preordered “Wards of Faerie: The Dark Legacy of Shannara” by Terry Brooks. He is my favorite fantasy author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment