"Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset." Saint Francis De Sales

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

One Year And Counting


This is the one year anniversary of my blog, “Literature and Angels.” I choose the title because I wanted to be able to write about a variety of topics. Religion, literature, hobbies, family, friends, politics and anything else that came to mind. My thanks to all who have visited my site, especially those who return.
I need to acknowledge my brother in Christ, John, who writes, “Thoughts of...A Flawed Disciple.” It was his blog that gave me the “little push” to place my musings out there for the world to read. He is now one of my followers.
There are two other followers on my blog. My best friend Phil and our middle son Todd. Their continued support is appreciated. They are the three legs to my writing stool.
Who visits my blog? The majority are from the United States. But there are others from the countries of Germany, Canada, Russia, United Kingdom, Singapore, France, Netherlands, Philippines and Uruguay. Thank you.
One of my favorite blogs is Jennifer Fulwiler’s “Conversion Diary.” Every Friday she posts, “7 Quick Takes Friday,” and invites others to add their “Friday Takes” to her blog. Thank you Jennifer for the invitation.
My editor in residence and biggest supporter is my loving soul mate Dee. Thank you my love.
Where do I go from here? I continue writing. It is an enjoyable, fun, educational, and inspiring hobby that allows me to share with the world. It is an extension of my journal and an expression of my love for God, my family and friends. It is an opportunity for me to explore new topics, learn more about myself and improve my writing skills.
This blog is made possible through God. I am blessed and grateful for His love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment