"Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset." Saint Francis De Sales

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

James Gist’s Farm House and Small Cabin


I completed the farm house and small cabin which is now James Gist’s home. The photo shows him and his dog, Sable, watching over a small herd of sheep.


The set is from Pegasus Hobbies. It is the "Russian Farm Houses," which I converted to Colonial farm houses for Briartun. They were a Christmas gift from our son Todd and his family.

The idea for the conversion is from Jay’s Wargaming Madness blog. His buildings are a little different from mine, and well done. Thank you Jay.

I also have the "Russian Log Houses" set, which are next on my “buildings list.”

James, Sage and the sheep are Hovel figures. Most of my Briartun “people” are Hovel Miniatures. They paint up nice and I like the way they fit with my other figures.



No comments:

Post a Comment