1. I've been watching "Nothing but Trailers" on AXS TV. It's a great program that shows all the new movies that are coming out. I just sit back and pick which movies I want to see.
2. Dee has a new car that she bought from her good friend Pam. It’s a 2010 Honda CRV and is in perfect condition.
3. We’ve had rain all week which is good for the lawn and the flowers. Friday was a beautiful sunny day and Saturday is suppose to be the same. Thank you Lord.
4. “I don’t like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places.” Mark Twain
5. On May 17, 1885, the Chiricahua Apache, Geronimo, broke out of an Arizona reservation. He was difficult to apprehend but finally surrendered about a year and a half later.
6. Joe Cocker, “With A Little Help From My Friends.”
7. Memorial Day Remembrance ……
World War II (Florence American Cemetery.)
Bruce Cohn - Pvt. 338 Infantry, 88 Division, Illinois, Sept 19, 1944.
Bennett Bielema - Pvt. 350 Infantry, Illinois, Oct 1, 1944.
Earl Alfred Thompson - 1st LT., 65 FTP SO 57 FTR GP, Missouri, Apr 22, 1945.
Dwight Carlton Williams - Sgt., 86 Regt 10 Mt. Div., Massachusetts, Apr 30, 1945.
Seymour Weinstein - Pfc. 349 Inf. 88 Div. New York, Sept. 26, 1944.
Neil Ellis Bateman - Pfc. 327th Inf. 101st Airborne Div., Cheektowaga, New York, May 15, 1967.
My classmate and friend from Maryvale High School, Class of 1965. His name is inscribed on Panel 19E Line 125 of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall. He will never be forgotten.
Go over to "This Ain't the Lyceum," where Kelly is hosting more takes.