1. Monday, April 10, 2017 was Siblings Day. This is a photo of me with my sister Kim and brother Tee. I chose one from a few years back. We look just as good now.
|I'm the oldest.|
2. Dee’s Mom, Lucy, reached her 95th birthday on April 9th. Dee’s brother Pat and his wife Judy showed up as a surprise. We gathered the family at our home for the celebration. The next big birthday will be 5 years from now when we put a photo of her on the "Smucker's Jar."
|Dee's brother Pat, her Mom, Lucy and Dee|
3. I completed some French and Indian period Militia as part of my historical miniature collection. Just in case you missed it, view them here.
4. Stephen, Christina and the girls joined us for Easter Mass. It is always a joy to share our church community with family. Our friends all know Stephen's family and make them welcome every time they are at church. Thank you Lord.
5. We had some trees taken down this week. The tree service we used were excellent. The next phase is to eventually grow grass where the trees were. That will commence in the fall.
|First 2 trees trimmed.|
|Trees, stumps & roots gone.|
6. “April was just beginning, and after the warm spring day it turned cooler, slightly frosty, and a breath of spring could be felt in the soft, cold air. The road from the convent to town was sandy, they had to go at a walking pace; and on both sides of the carriage, in the bright, still moonlight, pilgrims trudged over the sand. And everyone was silent, deep in thought, everything around was welcoming, young, so near— the trees, the sky, even the moon—and one wanted to think it would always be so.”
7. Van Morrison - Brown Eye Girl
Go over to "This Ain't the Lyceum," where Kelly is hosting more takes.