1. My computer has been "Mostly Dead" for a couple of weeks. Fortunately our son Eric was able to bring it back to life. A replacement of the hard drive was the key, but we added more memory as well.
2. We have switched to Direct TV and AT&T Wireless. The transition has been smooth and we are pleased with the new service.
3. One of the "perks" for switching to Direct TV is that I can watch "Game of Thrones" for a three month trial period. I've gone through season four and five already. What I found interesting so far is that there was a "Mostly Dead" situation that ended season five. How did I figure that out? Well, my intuition was the key. I carefully considered the purpose of killing the character and could not come up with a viable reason or outcome of the death. Then as the camera focused in, I had this feeling of déjà vu. Yes, I've seen that "look" before.
4. “People don’t notice wether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy”
5. On March 3, 1875, the first "indoor hockey game" was played in Montreal, Quebec. One has to love the Canadians for the introduction of would eventually develop into the National Hockey League. It was played in the Victoria Skating Rink.
6. As we approach the weekend, the current standings for the Atlantic 10, NCAA Basketball are:
Rhode Island 12-5
St. Bonaventure 10-7
George Mason 9-8
George Washington 9-8
La Salle 8-9
St. Louis 6-11
7. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles, Tears of A Clown.
Go over to "This Ain't the Lyceum," where Kelly is hosting more takes.