1. Saturdays game between the Irish Lads and the Navy Midshipmen was as good as any game I have watched. Ninety games have been played between the two since 1927. This years game being held at EverBank Field in Jacksonville, Florida. Both teams scored in each quarter, leaving Navy the winner at 28-27.
I wrote about the “annual intersectional rivalry” on my blog last year. It is a game of tradition and respect between two great teaching institutions.
2. I completed Ira Bell’s farmhouse. There also a blog showing of my collection of wagons and carts.
3. The elections are over. It is time to put the controversies and other issues behind us.
We all need to come together, to be thankful for our country, and to pray to God for His blessing as we move forward.
4. Calvin and Hobbes, snowmen in the neighborhood. I was never that creative.
5. Carrie Underwood - Something In the Water.
6. On November 10, 1969, began the start of a new children’s program, Sesame Street. The program would introduce new characters that would teach and entertain children and adults. Bert and Ernie, Cookie Monster, Oscar the Grouch, Grover, Big Bird, Elmo and Count von Count and many more. Dee and I watched the program with our sons and learned to love Jim Henson’s Muppets.
Game of Chairs - A Game of Thrones Parody
7. Happy Veterans Day
|My photo from the Florence American Cemetery and Memorial in Italy|
Go over to "This Ain't the Lyceum,” where Kelly is hosting more takes.