1. The Irish Lads continue to struggle. Perhaps the game against Miami will be the one that turns the season to a more positive outlook.
It’s always nice to win at “Homecoming.” The Richmond Spiders did that and now travel to North Carolina to take on the Elon Phoenix.
2. The Chalk Man, sent by my good friend Clark. I love these
3. This is “early” Pete Seeger singing “Turn, Turn, Turn.”
4. Calvin and Hobbes, swimming lessons.
5. Ronald Regan, on his 75th birthday;
“I did turn 75 today - but remember, that's only 24 Celsius.”
6. Randy Travis is slowly recovering from his stroke. On Sunday he sang a few lines from “Amazing Grace.” The video.
7. Next week is the Central Virginia 491st Woman’s Cursillo weekend. Please pray for the team and the candidates.
Go over to "This Ain't the Lyceum,” where Kelly is hosting more takes.