1. I posted “The Morgan Classic in Italy” this week. If you didn’t get an opportunity to see it, “pop” on over.
2. Anthony DeCristofaro, “Your Daily Tripod,” provided some spiritual thought into the loss of life that has been in the news.
“Jesus died because all souls matter…especially sinners, particularly sinners. All lives. The Pharisees. Peter’s mother-in-law. The Roman centurion. The leper. The man born with the crippled hand. The prostitute. The woman at the well. He did not walk around with a sign that said #JewishLivesMatter. His mercy extended in ALL directions to the ends of the earth. Jesus also left a little instruction booklet that can be boiled down into two rules:
“Teacher, which commandment in the law is the greatest?” He said to him, “You shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the greatest and the first commandment. The second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. The whole law and the prophets depend on these two commandments.” Matthew 22:36-40”
3. Historicon 2016 was last weekend. I added a new page, “Historicon 2016.” Take a look for info and photos on my games as well as photos on some other games that went on.
4. I enjoy building sand castles when we are at the beach. However, my talent has it’s limits. Check out these sculptures from Sandcastle Mike.
5. I thinking about getting one of these and putting in the kitchen. It is from a company in France called Polycave.
6. The Central Virginia 487th Men’s Cursillo is July 21st through 24th. Please pray for the team members and candidates.
7. Harry Chapin - "Cat’s In The Cradle."
Go over to "This Ain't the Lyceum,” where Kelly is hosting more takes.