1. I’ve been writing about our trip to Italy this week. The first one was about "Remembering the Fourth of July" and the second one was about "Porto Venere, Italy." There will probably be a few more, just have to get them together. In the meantime, here are some photos.
2. Our Italy “gang” at the Colosseum.
3. Me and Italian food.
|Me with fresh anchovies and homemade bread.|
4. Dee and I on the balcony of the Royal Sporting Hotel in Porto Venere.
5. Jordan Jachm is the host for the blog “Defending the Legacy.” This week he was the guest post for “My Lady Bibliophile.” His topic, “Why Modern Readers Should Care About History.” While there you can also check out Schuyler’s blog.
6. Original Rhondels July 4
7. Temperatures have been in the 90's all week. Some rain but no storms. The weeds seem to love this. The flowers still thrive and the grass grows. All part of God's plan.
Go over to "This Ain't the Lyceum,” where Kelly is hosting more takes.