My Slow Takes
1. College football update. Richmond Spiders at 7-1 and face New Hampshire on Saturday. The Irish Lads are also at 7-1 and will travel to Pittsburgh. It has been a great season for my teams.
2. Last Monday evening we had a Mass celebration at our home. We were blessed to have Father John as our celebrant. We shared this beautiful evening with our study group friends. After the Mass we had dinner and spent the evening talking, sharing stories and getting to know more about Father John. He is a man with strong beliefs and love of church community.
3. This is from New Years 2013. Sent to me by Brother Mike of our Monday night men’s group.
4. Dee and I attended a wedding in New Bern, N.C. It was our first visit to this historic town and we loved it. The days were sunny and warm and the evenings clear and mild. New Bern is the birthplace of Pepsi Cola, created by Caleb Bradham.
|Sunrise from our hotel room.|
|Dee and Our Son Todd|
5. On November 1, 1512, Michelangelo’s art work, on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel is opened to the public.
|View of the Ceiling|
6. One of my favorite places to shop is L.L. Bean. They just opened up a new store here in Richmond, Virginia. Dee and I were there on opening day.
7. Tanya Tucker, “I’m Not Lisa.” This is a “vinyl” recording.
Go over to "This Ain't the Lyceum,” where Kelly is hosting more takes.