1. “Stand by Me,” was performed by Ben E. King in 1961. This video is the same song performed by various artists, through “Playing For Change.”
2. This is an interesting story about pine trees and Easter. I enjoy stories like these that parents can share with their children. It is one that Dee and I will share with our grandchildren.
3. An inspiring painting by Ron DiCianni. Having the artist explain it adds to the importance to our belief in the Resurrection.
4. Nick Phillips auctioned off his “Woodie” collection a couple of years ago. Check out his collection.
5. Bob Dylan’s first “gig” was performed on April 11, 1961. It was in New York City at Gerde’s.
6. Dee and I were cleaning out the attic and discovered some treasurers. This one is the wedding invitation form my Mom and Dad's wedding, May 11, 1946.
Read other "Takes" at Conversion Diary.