1. The Irish Lads lost to the Cardinal 27-20. They end the season with an 8-4 record.
2. The toughest tongue twister has been created by some MIT researchers.
“Pad kid poured curd pulled cod.”
Read the article here at FOX News. No, I can’t say it ten times, It’s tough enough trying to say it once.
3. I finished picking up the leaves in our yard this week. Everything looks much better. This should be the end of leaves for this season.
5. Happy St. Nicholas Day.
|From the St. Nicholas Center|
6. Please pray for the soul of Nelson Mandela, for all his family, friends and the people of South Africa.
7. December 7, 1941. “A date which will live in infamy.” There are still veterans from that day. Please remember them and their lost comrades.
Read other "Takes" at Conversion Diary.