"Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset." Saint Francis De Sales

Friday, September 13, 2013

My Slow Takes (Vol. 113)


1. Dee and I joined our friends in Duck, N.C. last week. Spent the time enjoying the sun, friendship, excellent food and plenty of laughter. The photo below is the morning sun. (Used my iPhone.) The one of Dee is using a Nikon CoolPix S9100.



2. Dee takes terrific photos. This one and the following four are taken with her Nikon CoolPix S9100. This is her small travel camera, her primary camera is a Nikon D3200.

Walkway in repair on the sound side. My favorite.
3. This is taken from the boardwalk along the sound side. My second favorite.


4. The Chapel, also along the boardwalk. 



5. This is our vacation home with me walking returning from our morning walk.


6. Brother Lou relaxing poolside.


7. There are not many Mom's who would enjoy visiting historic battle fields or forts. My wife Dee is one of those, although she has put up with a couple. Helene Stapinski wrote this article on her visit to Fort Ticonderoga. It has a lot of information and plenty of photos.


Read other "Takes" at Conversion Diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment