1. Notre Dame won over Boston College bringing their record to 10-0. Last week I showed an incorrect stat of 6-0. Please forgive me. The Richmond Spiders enjoyed Senior Day beating Delaware on their home turf. The Spiders are now 7-3.
Edward Trimble, WW1 My grandfather
Paul P. Forgette, WW2 My Dad
Frank Siracusa, WW2 My Father-in-law
For those who have served our country, deceased and living. You are all in my prayers.
- There is always a lot to be thankful for, if you take the time to look. For example, I'm sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt. ~Author Unknown
- I recently had my annual physical examination, which I get once every seven years, and when the nurse weighed me, I was shocked to discover how much stronger the Earth's gravitational pull has become since 1990. ~Dave Barry
- Old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. ~Quoted by Francis Bacon, Apothegm
- Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. ~Tom Wilson
- Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up. ~Author Unknown
- In dog years, I'm dead. ~Author Unknown
Read other "Takes" at Conversion Diary.