"Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset." Saint Francis De Sales

Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Slow Takes (vol. 53)


1. The washing machine is malfunctioning. It won’t pump water for washing so I figure it’s probably the pump or motor that needs replacement. A minor issue that requires a service call. 

It turned out to be a loose wire that required replacing. A simple fix for the repairman.

2. Apple has introduced a new laptop. Thinner, faster, an updated operating system, Retina display and cool looking. In addition there is the new iOS6 software update coming this fall with Siri for the iPad and an Apple Map app.

3. Now that the rooms have been painted we are replacing electrical outlets to match the new colors. Then Dee found some new devices for hanging pictures and displaying things. One is a two tier ledge shelf that allows different size photos to be arranged together. The other is a three piece cube shelf which allows the easy display of items.
4. This is the week the landscape work is scheduled to begin. Let the mulch be brought, let the flowers be planted and may the weeds disappear.
5. It’s Sunday morning and I’m late with my posting. Yesterday we went to the “farm” to see our son Todd and his family. I received a beautiful and touching Father’s Day card and his wife Lauren made my favorite stuffed peppers.
6. Happy Father’s Day to our Father. I have tried to share my love for our sons as He has shared his love for me. It is not an easy task but it is a journey I enjoy and would do again. Thank you Father for all you provide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment