"Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset." Saint Francis De Sales

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

OBX September 2011 Tuesday

This morning was sunny and warm as I walked along the beach. The sky over the ocean was like a light blue canvas with white steaks loosely strewed about. Flying just a few feet over the gentle waves were a flight of pelicans. Lined up one behind the other in perfect formation. 


People enjoy walking their dogs early in the morning and today was no exception. I counted at least twelve. Some just walking and others chasing tennis balls in the surf.


I went back and joined everyone for breakfast. Afterward Pam, Tony, Brenda, Dee and I took a walk around Four Seasons village. We checked out the Recreation Center and then played "which house I like the best"


Dee took pictures of the front of the house and one of me in the "quiet room" at the Recreation Center.


I took an early evening walk on the beach and met Beth and Steve Turnbull. Having my Turnbull shirt and Scotland hat on made the introduction easier. They are from Norfolk, Virginia and are here for the week.


Maureen and Susan are cooking tonight. I love this place!





No comments:

Post a Comment